Curbside Pickup Days
Below are the hours we are OPEN
Monday 9am – 7pm
Tuesday 9am – 7pm
Wednesday 10am – 7pm
Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday – Closed
** Entrance is now at southwest entrance to the library.
Curbside Pickup – still available
1. Contact the Library by email email@example.com or by telephone 715-263-2802 to arrange a day and time to pick-up your items.
2. Please allow staff 48 hours to respond to your request. We are not working on the weekends.
3. Staff will wear a mask when handling the items but you still might want to quarantine the items for up to 72 hours.
4. Pick-up location is now at the southwest entrance to the library (back of the building). Your items will be on a red cart inside the door. Door is open and you may take your items from the cart.
5. There is a red bin inside the door for you to place your RETURNING ITEMS.
6. Returned items will be quarantined for at least 72 hours so please don’t panic when they aren’t removed from your account the same day you returned them to the library. There are NO LATE FEES being charged at this time.
7. We have MISSED you and appreciate your continued support of the CLEAR LAKE PUBLIC LIBRARY.